Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Last Night's Adventure

I was walking my neighbor's dog, an Irish setter, down Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, DC. We came upon the White House, and I decided to go inside. We entered -- unimpeded -- and wandered around for a while, then ascended some stairs to a large room full of Victorian furniture. I was surprised to see that Al Franken was there, broadcasting his radio show. I let go of the dog's leash, and went over to say hello to Al and his co-host. They seemed pleased to see me, though I'd never met them before, and even let me make a few comments on the show, which I can't remember now.

After a while, I began to feel more tolerated than welcomed, and I said good-bye. The dog had wandered off somewhere, and I went to look for him. I looked all over the house, but couldn't find him. Eventually, I went down to the basement, but the dog wasn't there either. There were some people working on what looked like woodshop projects down there, but they said they hadn't seen him. When I climbed the stairs from the basement, I was no longer in the White House, but in my parent's house. And there the dream ended.

What does it mean, Dr. Jung?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?