Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Google Search: "my hero is"

According to Google

My hero is . . .

Gone
my Mom
my older brother
created and written by Paul Mendelson
my friend because she always cheers me up when I am sad
Michael Owen
clearly a 'fish out of water' comedy
America
a teacher who challenged me to find out what I believe in and gave me the courage to stand-up for it
my wonderful husband
my fiancee Spc. Jesse Sibson of the 153rd Engineer Battalion out of Huron SD
a special place we have designed to allow you to recognize the special hero in your life
an interactive site made for the entire family
a Big Bear Production
a British comedy about a superhero named Thermoman
a fighting man
an interactive educational website
my father
my teacher
no exception
an interesting look at education in Korea
not a huge fan of the Bush administration
a wonderful person
slowly but surely winning audiences over
John Chapman , also known as Johnny Appleseed
Itzhak Perlman
funny
myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?