Sunday, November 21, 2004

"All I want for christmas is"

According to Google

All I want for Christmas is . . .

a Bombed-Out Dollhouse
You
a Real Good Tan
My Two Front Teeth
a comedy about two New York City children who launch a hilarious scheme to get what they most want this holiday
a Grinning Alien Sasquatch
a few more customers
a service plan
a dukla prague away kit
Food
a Job
a Tax Increase
a Good Night's Sleep
a Gang Bang
a sense of purpose
a new me
a Glow in the Dark Fish
a Break
a US$10 million Zeppelin
a Soil Sample from You
Flash for Palm Archive Daemonite
My Son Back
the presumption of innocence
a guy in striped tights
a wonderful, funny story that our family has enjoyed for the past 13 years
an e-mail program that works
My Country Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?