Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Consciousness Streaming (brain dump nonsense)

Consciousness Streaming

Is Jesus a Republican? I don't thiiinnkkk so . . . Why am I always trying to read three books at once? Takes me forever to finish them. I remember as a child that I could polish off even a thick book in a day or two, because I concentrated on one at a time. But nothing seems to hold my interest like that anymore. The influence of too much time spent "juggling" work tasks, perhaps . . . Why do fast-food workers always ask you if its "for here or to go" -- even after you've just told them that it's "for here" . . . Why don't you tape all your phone conversations, add a drum track and offer them for sale on eBay as underground rap recordings? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?