Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Online confessions

Admit It

You can confess your malefactions (anonymously), or read about other peoples', at Not Proud -- online confessions. For your convenience, the "sins" are categorized into "pride," "envy," "sloth," "gluttony," "greed," "lust," "anger" and the deadly "misc."

Samples:

I stole $2300 from my grandpa's safe. I steal from my mom's purse. I stole $500 of my sister's money. I'm not feeding a habit. I'm just poor.

You moron. I suppose you think Buddhists and Hindus are all going to your little make believe hell where a red devil with horns awaits to punish them for not worshiping the newest religion on the planet? You prove my point exactly. Thank you.

I cannot stand authority. If anyone tells me what to do, I want to break their face. Maybe I'll join a group like the Hells Angels and fight authority.

I envy you. So much I can't stand it. I envy the fact that he wanted you and not me. I envy the fact that I'm not as crazy as you and that's what turned him away. He is the most perfect man I have ever met and when you break his heart, again, he'll be with me, again, and then you will envy me. Again.

I almost shot the pizza boy with my .22 Ruger. He walked through the landscape and I thought he was an intruder.

_

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?