Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random thoughts

Consciousness Streamed

Snow this morning, which all melted in the sunny afternoon -- six months of weather in one day ... Close encounter: As I was returning home from my lunchtime errands, I noticed an old man, all dressed in black, standing outside the gate to my yard. He was frowning and staring off into space. I noticed that he was holding a large paperback book: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Retiring Early. As I approached, he moved aside and shuffled off down the street. Not some kind of weird omen, I hope ... I have a tiny cut on my finger, but I don't remember hurting myself. Maybe this is a new phenomenon. Index stigmata? ... Why don't I ... try to talk in perfect iambic pentameter for a few days? It is, after all, National Poetry Month ...

Visual Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?