Monday, May 15, 2006

Strange search-engine queries

Sorry to Disappoint

Here are some recent search-engine queries that brought web surfers to my blog:

used Japanese ice cream trucks

My favorite. How cool would it be to drive around in one of those?

interpretation of Muriel Spark's Bang Bang You're Dead

I've never read it. Sounds like a fun read -- but not the kind that needs much interpretation. (I could be wrong.)

cosmic headboards

Good name for an acid rock band.

make crossbows

Not war?

apple tree drawings

Hmm. Maybe I should try one. I have an apple tree in my back yard.

Julie Strain having sex

No idea who she is or why she'd be doing that here.

how to bathe

If you've learned how to surf the Web and still don't know how to do this, you've got a big problem. Ask your mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?