Thursday, June 15, 2006

Consciousness Streaming

Consciousness Streaming

Several cool dollar-store DVDs that I bought a few months ago (Charade, The Lady Vanishes, One-Eyed Jacks, etc.) sit on a shelf, unwatched. Not sure why. Actually, I think I know why: I spend all my free time blogging... Seen on a walk today: a brown Christmas wreath on someone's front door, looking sad and bedraggled. Hello? It's June... How come as soon as I buy a new pair of sunglasses, the sky clouds up? Similarly, when I buy an umbrella, the weather clears. Could it be that I can actually control the weather? This might be a lucrative skill to have... Am I drinking too much coffee if I have traces of blood in my caffeine system? But coffee is the wind beneath my wings... Anagrams! "George W. Bush" = "he grew bogus." (Actually, he always was.)... Why don't I... have a comedic sidekick?

Visual Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?