Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

It was misty this morning. My glasses fogged up as I walked to the train station. Felt like the whole world needed more contrast.... Lost was a rerun tonight -- a good thing, since I missed that episode. So I was watching an episode from a week ago about people traveling back in time. Felt oddly appropriate.... The land-line phone rang tonight, but I didn't answer it. Only fund-raisers and my mom call on that line. (I mostly use my cell phone now.) Not answering doesen't help, though, because they'll just call again every night until I answer. But I wasn't in the mood to pick up and listen to a spiel. Not tonight.... I'm reading a very funny book entitled All About H. Hatterr, which is set in India and is written in dialect. Takes some getting used to, but it's most amusing, except for the pink cover (why?), which makes me feel a bit girly while reading it in public. People must think I'm reading chick lit.... I was thinking today about getting some coffee mugs printed up that say "Stimulus Plan" on them -- a money-making scheme to leverage current events. Thought some more about it and felt silly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?