Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Watched something about black holes on PBS tonight. We're all being slowly sucked into one, you know -- everyone in this galaxy is -- we just don't feel it. Felt a bit queasy about that.... Walking home tonight, I was following my neighbor-in-drag again as he/she sashayed through a small crowd of kids on pogo sticks. Suddenly felt as if I'd taken LSD or something.... A little bug was crawling across my computer screen at work today. At first I thought it was CGI; then I realized it was a real insect. Felt a little creeped out but didn't squish it or blow it away. It was kind of interesting to watch, actually, as it meandered over the fields of metadata.... Picked up some apples that fell off the tree in the backyard. Thought some of them might make good photo models for a "Rotten Apple" music label. Felt momentarily clever.... But what kind of music? Junior high band-practice tunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?