Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Looking forward to seeing Notorious and The Third Man at the Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre this Saturday.... Riding in a commuter van tonight, the windows were so heavily tinted that I missed my stop. Couldn't see a thing; there might as well not have been any windows. Finally got off when I saw something familiar though the windshield, but I had a long walk back to my block. Felt annoyed, but at least it wasn't raining. I actually prefer to walk to and from from the train station at Journal Square, but I only do that when (1.) the temperature is above freezing and (2.) it isn't raining or snowing. I think I can count the days like that this winter on one hand.... Listening to the audiobook Black Wings Has My Angel, which is a guilty pleasure -- an old noir classic. Still can't figure out why the author chose that title, though. Maybe the answer is at the end.... Speaking of answers at the end, I guess that's what Lost is moving toward. I don't see, yet, how it can be anything but a letdown, or at least an anti-climax. Feel nervous about that, having invested so much time, but maybe I'll be surprised. Hope the last episode is a mind-blower, a la Twin Peaks.... More mean Mommy Nature coming. Feel stoical....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?