Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Taking the recycling out to the street last night, my very presence startled some female next-door neighbor who was sitting on her front steps enjoying the dark and the unseasonal heat (and probably some mind-altering substance). She screamed and giggled, which startled ME. Yeah, I'm a scary one.... I have 127 friends on Facebook now. Still lonely.... Dentist tomorrow and doctor on Friday. They're routine check-ups, but I hate that waiting room stuff with the stale magazines and living-room-in-Hell ambiance.... Always feel slightly nervous after watching L O S T, as if these things were happening to real people -- people I might meet IRL if I got too close to a big electro-magnet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?