Sunday, October 03, 2010

Head Rattle

An amusing phrase I noted in a painting I saw yesterday while doing the Jersey City Studio Arts Tour:

"Think about how you think about how you think about how you think about how you think about how you think about how you think about how you think...."

I often do. That's the problem.

~~~

Number of cups of coffee I drink per day: 4 to 5. Is this bad? Coffee contains antioxidants. No reproducable scientific study has shown that coffee is harmful to adults (pregnant women perhaps excepted).


~~~

I noticed they're selling a John Lennon greatest (solo) hits collection at Starbucks. It's mostly his Beatle-ish stuff, as you would expect, though "Mother" and "God" are in there. They didn't include "Well, Well, Well", however. I would like to hear that one playing at Starbucks. It would go along with the over-caffeination.

(What, no "Mind Games" in this package? That and "#9 Dream" are practically my theme songs.)

~~~

Heard the One and Nines playing at the 4th Street Music Festival yesterday. They call themselves "Jersey City's house band". Hmm. Okay. I guess so. I'm not sure our mayor, who croons Sinatra tunes in public, would agree, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?