Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Exhausted: From wrapping, from "rapping", from long-distance driving, from shoveling, shoveling, shoveling. And I only spent one day in the office this week.

Nervous: About the impending return of Mr. Compendious Spinner to my whereabouts.

Confused: Was coaxed into seeing Tron Legacy in three-dimensional aspect. What was all that about?

Pleased: Slightly warmer today. My drifts slowly liquefy.

Jealous: Of Piers Morgan's accent.

Happy: With super-effulgent rechargeable flashlight Santa brought me.

Angry: About efforts to lay a natural-gas pipeline under dear old Jersey City -- solely to allay the voracious energy appetite of holy Manhattan.

Emotional: Funny how a few lines of Shakespeare's can make me feel that I have ingurgitated an amphibian.

Perplexed: About why a Facebook friend wants to make an effigy of me out of... gingerbread.

~~~

Meanwhile...

"Is it rum or is it Coke?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?