Thursday, December 09, 2010

LLLyyyynnnnncccccchhhhhhh.......

David Lynch Season Promo from Ivo Belohoubek on Vimeo.


"Yes, I really do love cherry pie." Excerpts from the Guardian's intermittently hilarious Twitter interview with Zen Master David:

Do you recognise the description of yourself as "the first popular surrealist" as valid?

I recognize it, but it's distorted. And it has mice on it.

Do you think your films are mostly misunderstood by your large and fiercely loyal fan base?

They're understood perfectly.

My wife thinks I must be insane to watch/read you. I say it stops me being insane. What do you think?

I think you are right.

if you had to describe yourself as an animal which would you be?

I would be a jack russel terrier

What was the last piece of music that took your breath away?

Seeing Pink Floyd on Youtube, singing Comfortably Numb

What is your favourite colour?

Cadmium red deep.

Does someone who fills his films/music with nightmarish or dreamlike sequences manage to sleep well?

I put my head on a pillow and it just happens.

[The whole fish is here.]

New Lynch song: "I Know".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?