Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photo of the Week: Yule Shop till You Drop

And so this is Christmas

I do all my shopping online now, often from [a river in Brazil], mostly because [a tall warrior woman] gives me a discount because... well, never mind why. But even if it didn't, I would avoid patronizing such emporiums as the above when indulging my somewhat obliged penchant for holiday generosity and benevolence. I find the sensory stimulation a wee bit overwhelming. Still, this particular galleria (on Central Avenue, here in dear old Jersey City) always provides a mesmeric opportunity for window shopping at this festive time of year. And something to photograph. Click it to see how busy the elves have been.

~~~

Meanwhile....

Homemade holiday food baskets may give gift of botulism. Fa la la la la....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?