Monday, May 02, 2011

Photo of the Week

Michael's Outpost

I guess if I have an outpost, it's right here. I used to have a non-blog website where I posted my short stories (longer ones than I post here), sort of like a faux literary mag. But I got bored with it after a while. It was too static. For a time, I had thought of this blog as just an appendage to that site, something to give it some variability and attract visitors. Then it all reversed -- the static site started to feel like an appendage to this one, and then I dropped the other site altogether. Still awake? I suppose there's little that's more tiresome than meta-talk about the Internets.

So... my outpost. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate it every day.

That's a picture I snapped on Route 28 in Upstate New York. Click it, take the bait, and redeem yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?