Monday, June 06, 2011

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Weird/amused: I'm not sure what to do about this tall, bald dude who takes the same train I do every morning and keeps giving me the eye on the sly. So does his female friend, but I think only because he does. I ignore it, but I have enough, um, radar, to be aware of it. This has been going on for weeks now. Who knows what I'm doing in other people's fantasies....

Spoiled: My wyfe came back from a recent business trip to Seattle with two things for me: a tiny copper replica of the Space Needle and some Pike Place Special Reserve coffee from the original Starbucks, which one can only obtain from that specific emporium (and maybe online). It's probably the best coffee I've had. It's all gone now, and it's hard to go back to Eight O'Clock bean or whatever. (First-world problems....) The Keurig coffee at work isn't too bad, though, especially the Revv brand, which is like rocket fuel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?