Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

archaism in Shakepeare

I guess there is some, isn't there? I don't lose sleep over it, though. "Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!" (Henry IV, part I) Who knows what a "tallow-catch" is anymore? I get the clear impression it isn't a good thing, though, and that's what matters.

surrealism room

That might be a good name for this blog. As far as I'm concerned, there is always room for surrealism.

science fiction plot ideas

How about this:

A light-fingered human-reptile hybrid man is scraping a living on a stormy planet. His homeworld was destroyed by a rogue virus. With the help of a lonely A.I. program, he must travel through time in order to save his unhatched egg.

find free mannequin parts

I don't even want to think about why you're googling for them....

why did I dare to turn down the hot water

I too sometimes scald or chill myself in the shower when I get a little too imprudent with the faucet handle. It's never occurred to me to google guilty questions about it, though.

nobody likes me because I'm different

Tell me about it.... Adult life is amazingly like high school, isn't it?

blonde bombshell and crazy cat lady

Interesting combination. That reminds me, for some reason, of Marilyn Monroe and her beloved dog, a Maltese named "Maf" -- short for "Mafia". The dog was a gift to her from Frank Sinatra, which raises all sorts of questions and speculative connections that have given birth to a thousand conspiracy theories. That way madness lies (more Shakespearean archaism).

simile of revenge

At first, I read that as "smile of revenge". A simile? Revenge is like a lollipop. Discuss.

japanese claritin

What? How it it different? (Or is this a euphemism for saké?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?