Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

example of wallydrag

When I get up at 6:30 AM every weekday, I'm Mr. Wally Drag.

Rattling in head when walk

That's me, for sure – lost in thought. I can walk for entire city blocks without remembering anything about what I've passed. It's a wonder I haven't been run over.

Blue Cadillacs

Hmm. If it was Pink Cadillacs it would sound like one of those faux-1950s doo-wop groups. Blue Cadillacs? A jazz trio? Junkyard El Dorados?

Poet name generator

My poet name is Lucius Cornelius Swanswaddle, according to the poet name generator. (If I was a "lady poet," it would be Forsythia Swanswaddle.)

just kick it magazyn

A magazine called Just Kick It? The journal of professional field-goal kickers -- or maybe the newsletter of the clinically depressed.

Head box

That would be a good name for this blog.

Amazingly awesome ramses ii statue

I don't recall ever writing here about a Ramses II statue, amazingly awesome or otherwise. I'd like to visit Egypt, see some ancient statues, and feel some awe.

Mannequin male art

What?? Some twisted people land here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?