Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

agent cooper

My favorite quote of his: ""It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind." Amen. Runner up: "You know, this is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee."

hand photos erotic fingers

I'm sorry, but this is a PG blog. Try searching for this phrase: ""Shellac the shillelagh".

cadillacs y los beatles

Not a good combo, mi amigo. Try el psychedelic Rolls Royce y el Mini y los Beatles.

humour and twist in much ado about nothing

Yep. That about sizes this place up.

man in flying contraption

falling man

what is a blateroon

Someone who babbles senselessly. Is that a Jeopardy! question? What are you trying to tell me?

coffee/god sighted

That is almost how I feel after my first cup in the morning. (Also see first entry above.)

the feeling of rattling in the head

I'm tempted -- that just might be the new name for this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?