Thursday, March 29, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few more recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

albert einstein attire

Early search for a Halloween costume? I think he mostly wore wrinkles and tweed. But it's the fright wig that will make it.

is claritin a deliriant

Not in my experience. Too much of anything can alter your consciousness though. Too much water can kill you.

caffeine hand cream

For those tired fingers. Apply for a patent! You are going to be sooo rich.

greek dragging stone uphill

Uh, Sisyphus? He's always pushing (rolling) that rock up the hill, not dragging it. And it's always rolling back down again. It's a drag, I know.

playboy mansion sculpture

You've given me an excuse to repost this R-rated masterpiece I photographed. But I wasn't at the Playboy Mansion (or, at least, not at that playboy's mansion). Click it for a close up when no one's looking.

waddesdon manor fountain sculpture 2

hungry trees

Beware. Their bark is not worse than their bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?