Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania. This time around, it appears I've had quite a few visits from surrealists, or maybe A.I. programs spitting out random keyword phrases.

animal planet monster week mermaid fins

I can understand liking Animal Planet, and especially their "Monster Week" episodes, and I get the fascination with mermaids. But mermaid fins may be a step too far in the direction of esoteric fetishism.

scrap metal like Halloween

"Like, let's go punk and decorate with junked car parts this coming Samhain."

broken doll face

You've given me an excuse to post one of my Lynchian photographic masterpieces:

broken doll

insane people clipart

What do you need clipart of insane people for? Are you the editor of the Creedmoor alumni newsletter?

ultrarealistic pencil

This is the only type of pencil I feel I can depend on. Nonrealistic pencils are pointless, and simply realistic ones have always lead me astray.

a glass of beer poem summary

A poem about a glass of beer? I'd rather just read the summary, too.

chemical meth drop pitcher

I'm guessing this is a crossword puzzle clue. I'll help you out: coffee break.

dirty noir

Sounds like you've defined a new film genre. I must admit, I do like a certain amount of filth in my noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?