Sunday, July 15, 2012

Link Mania

Bored? You must be if you're visiting this site. Anyway, check out The Automatic Sentence Generator for a few moments of idle amusement. I generated the following:

A putrid student cooks a white boss.
A snorting teacher strokes a cruel vagina.
The drunken cat tickles the happy family.

Silly, but it does create little pictures in your mind. Or my mind, anyway.

~~~

I usually don't like web quizzes, but here's a mildly interesting one: What is your Shakespearean Tragic Flaw?

It seems I'm a "Hamlet", to wit:

"You have a hard time dealing with tough situations, and with growing up. You also have a tendency to fly off the handle at the smallest thing, but let major problems be."

I'm not sure I agree with that, as the multiple choice answers are rather limited in scope. A lot of them have to do with killing people and baking them into pies. (I guess the site's creator is a Titus Andronicus fan.)

~~~

You, too, can be an cubist at Mr. PicassoHead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?