Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania. Um... you people are weird.

exploding basketball clipart

slam dunk... BLAM dunk!

charles addams the swamp

I suppose if you wanted to name a swamp after someone, Charles Addams (creator of the Addams Family) would be a good choice. Did you know that the Addams Family lived (lives?) in Westfield, New Jersey, Charles's home town?


body parts drawing of a boy

Sick, sick, sick....


bizarrerie hunting fuck

I can only assume you're playing "first word that comes to mind" with google.


chicken on a toilet clip art

Huh? Good luck finding that....


use honeyfuggle in sentence

Here's one:

"I won't honeyfuggle you about how tight things are."
--Gregory Benford, Furious Gulf


coffee cup drawing

You've given me an excuse to post this drawing of mine:

coffeecup

Maybe next I'll draw a chicken on a toilet. Or not.

scribomania support

You have my blessing, scribomaniacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?