Sunday, October 21, 2012

Twitter Litter

So... why aren't you following me on Twitter?

You're missing out on my epigrammatic bird calls, such as:

Overheard at the 4th Street Art & Music Festival today: "Why aren't there more shootings at Target?"

~~~

Overheard at the train station today: "But he can't be ass dialing you from a land line!"

~~~

Someone sent me a compliment about my writing: "i like it plrease righted more!" Alas, it didn't make my day.

~~~

Dream: I was walking all over the city at night trying to remember where I parked the car. But it was in the garage. Meaning?

~~~

I am not making this up: There is a novel called "Apocalypse Cow" about an epidemic of zombie animals.

~~~

The original name for August was Sextillus. Imagine all the bad jokes we'd have to endure if the Romans had kept that name.

~~~

Bizarre day, and here's the topper: I'm now "friends" with a dog named Apricot Schnood Raphael.

~~~

Google Calendar wants to know: Would I like to compile a guest list for my next dental check-up? I think not.

~~~

About 95 degrees today. (33 C) "Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines..." (William Shakespeare)

~~~

Best book title I saw today: "The Mormonization of America".

~~~

"Empty the K-cup dispenser." I hear and obey.

~~~

I changed my windshield wiper blades today. [insert applause track here]

~~~

I frown upon the recent phenomenon I've observed in public restrooms of men who talk on the phone while peeing.

~~~

Follow me here. You know you want to.

You also want to read this blog on your Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?