Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Search Party

Here's another collection of recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania, featuring the usual mix of obscure enthusiasms, weird obsessions, and trivial pursuits.

vocabulary for panic

"I don't want to say I panicked. I'd rather say I was feeling some extreme disquietude."

essay on loser

Oh, Google, you would send someone searching for this to me, wouldn't you?

clip art borders toilet

You have to wonder what would possess someone to search on this phrase. What are you up to? Selling commodes? Encouraging employees to wash their hands?

the icarus wing design

My advice: don't seek a wing design associated with the name Icarus.

cheesy movie synopsis

"Hiding a profligate past, Peter (Harry Hamlin) plays footsie with swimsuit models despite the risk. Hiding her own history, the mysterious Brenda (Delia Sheppard) helps the project as only she can. Richard Roundtree creates the catch phrase, 'Do I smell Pepperoni?'" More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?