Friday, December 26, 2014

Link Mania: Morbid Micturition

Nick Cave's handwritten dictionary
Drink too much coffee and you will experience "micturition", the "morbid desire to pass water". I speak from experience.

~~~

Merriam-Webster Names 'Culture' Word of the Year
Drum roll! Merriam-Webster's word of the year is... "culture"? Hmm. I think I'll go eat some yogurt and ponder this.

~~~

10 Unusual Nature Words We Should Use More Often
Including "petrichor" (TWITO, page 111): the pleasant smell of rain on dry ground. Someone should bottle it.

4 comments:

  1. Whether you like it or not, I would also like you not to wrap up your discussion on this part of the argument and continue it until everyone is satisfied. Click here to know more PortoBlend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check The Bfarf Stock Overview To Monitor A Stock And View Live Price Changes As They Occur, Including Volume And Share Changes. With Our Live, Real Time Stock Market Overview App, You No Longer Need To Refresh Your Browser Or Watch Multiple Computer Screens To View Real Time Stock Prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is very helpful for me. You did a great work. It made my life so easy. "Now it's time to avail Taxi Stratford upon Avon for more information."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with you that coffee causes micturition and this is so irritating for me. I have quit the habit of coffee. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now it's time to avail water bottle for more information.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?