Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Much Ado about NOTHING

Ten years ago today, I blogged this:

Requiem for a Pencil

"I do all of my writing with either a ball-point pen or a keyboard. I've never been particularly fussy about what I write with, as long as it gets the words on paper (or screen) and doesn't leak all over my fingers. Some writers are fussy about their instruments, though, and quite a few through modern history have preferred to use the Blackwing 602. Alas, this pencil is no longer being manufactured, though you can still find them on eBay--for about $20 a piece."

Good news -- sort of. Reproduction Blackwings are now being made, though some cultists feel they don't compare to the originals. Read all about this feverish controversy here. It seems kind of pointless to me.

~~~

Meanwhile....

The 25 Funniest iPhone Autocorrects of 2012. Amusing if true.

Twin Peaks 20th Anniversary Exhibition in London. See you in the trees. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?