Saturday, October 19, 2002

Sorry to disappoint you . . .

Here are some of the search terms that people have used over the last day or so to reach this site:

"nude gunnison"

Apparently, this is someone looking for information about Gunnison Beach, the infamous nude beach at Sandy Hook, on the Jersey shore. I visited it by mistake last summer (and wrote about it here [scroll down]). Believe me, it's nothing to get too excited about if you're a voyeur, but I suppose it would be fun if you're really into skinny dipping. (I'm not.)

"nude beach vacation 2002 my +wife"

How nice that you and your wife have interests in common.

"ben curtis nude"

I wrote something about Ben Curtis, the "dude, you're gettin' a Dell" guy, here (scroll down) a while back. Nothing about him taking his clothes off, though. Why anyone would want to see him naked on the Internet is beyond me.

"elizabeth taylor nude cleopatra"

I think she did do a nude scene in Cleopatra, but I believe it was a bath scene and you couldn't see all that much of her--she was mostly under water and may not have been completely nude. If she did a real nude scene that was cut from the film (as, alas, so much other material was), do tell . . . .

My advice to anyone interested in building traffic for their blog is to write about nudity, nudes and going nude as much as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?