Thursday, August 26, 2004

According to Google: "kids love me because . . ."

According to Google

Kids love me because . . .

I'm a cranky, anti-social half-wit
I am their best friend and parents too
I have been cooking like there is no tomorrow
I always have a smile
I'm (a) the same gender as their mother and (2) strong enough to toss them around in the air
I treat them with respect
they didn't have there [sic] presentations done and needed more time
I'm so soft and make giraffe sounds
i am silly and a kid with them
I keep up with them when we play sports like basketball, tennis,
softball, and going on fun walk/jogs, playing games, etc.
I write stories that tell them about their capacity for evil
they are all wrestling fans
of my ablity to relate to them on there [sic] level no matter what age
I am fun and energetic, and relate to them well
in their eyes I look like kind of a big doll :)
I'm fun to be around. So please contact me asap

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?