Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Consciousness Streamed

Consciousness Streamed

"Chinese" water torture: a dripping faucet is driving me mad. Time for the Reader's Digest Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual . . . We're still getting Xmas cards -- or, I suppose, I should call them New Year cards now. Actually, sending New Year cards is a better idea, I think. There's usually so much more time in the days after Xmas to send them out . . . Note to self: Turn off water at valve before attempting to fix faucet. This I learned the hard way . . . So much discouraging news these days. "I always try to look at things as though I were remembering them three years later," Alfred Hitchcock said when asked how he stayed so calm in the face of disturbing events. Good advice . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?