Thursday, June 23, 2005

What I'm listening to

Musical Notes

Boynton dared me to take this music quiz:

Total volume of music on your computer:

122 MB. I don't think that's much by today's standards. I tend to burn music to CD and then wipe it off my hard drive.

The last album you purchased was:

I haven't purchased one in a while, but I think it was Finest Hour by Antonio Carlos Jobim. Brazilian jazz. Blame it on the bossa nova. I often buy music that I can listen to while working (i.e., that doesn't demand too much concentration or make me want to dance around the room).

Song playing right now:

None right now.

Five songs you’ve been listening to a lot recently, from several genres:

I tend to listen to entire albums, not just songs, but . . .

"Wonderful World," Eva Cassidy. Cover of the old Louis Armstrong song.
"Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)," John Williams. Not because I really want to. My son is a big Star Wars fan.
"Thorns of Glory," The Plagues. Someone gave me this independent art-rock CD, and I enjoy it when I'm in the mood for that sort of thing.
"I Am the Sky," Paramahansa Yogananda. For relaxing.
"Just a Little Bit," 50 Cent. Smutty and hilarious. I only listen to this in the car on the radio, because my son always wants to listen to the "Z-100" current-hits station. 50 is a poet, of sorts.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?