Monday, October 30, 2006

Consciousness Streaming

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

My son is, right now, carving a jack o'lantern. Pumpkins are pretty gross when you cut them open -- lots of slimy guts and a garbagy smell. Amazing that such delicious pies can be made from them.... Sample ballots arrived in the mail today. I must vote, but I'm sick of hearing about the candidates, sick of the negativity and attempts at manipulation. No wonder the turnout is always so low.... but we must stop the naked emperor.... Dragged all the summer clothes out of my closet over the weekend and replaced them with the winter togs that were stored away. I'm warmer now. Some of the things that I never wear, but could be worn, I took to the charity collection box down the street. One time I did that and later saw a homeless guy wearing one of my shirts, which freaked me....

Visual Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?