Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Paranoid. I overheard someone I don't know mention my name today, though not, apparently, in any negative context. Still, I wonder if this is how celebrities feel about strangers discussing their personal peccadilloes.

Cold. I wore a sweater today, for the first time in many moons. That's when I know the season has changed -- when I get out the sweaters. Who needs a solstice?

Itchy. Another sign of changing weather, I guess -- dryer air, dryer skin, and I feel an urge to scratch in a particular spot. Unfortunately, I can't do it in public. And I spend most of the day in public. Tiny tortures take their toll.

Centered. I must have had a good dream last night, though I can't remember what it was. I woke up feeling like nothing the world could throw at me today, would... throw me. And it hasn't. A nice feeling. Too bad I can't bottle it.

Pensive. The "intersection of humanities and science" is a busy intersection, I find. Look both ways.

~~~

Meanwhile.... It's Crazy Clown Time! Interesting article about David Lynch's new album (which I've only heard bits and pieces of so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?