Monday, October 06, 2014

Twin Peaks: It IS Happening Again

In honor of today's announcement about the return of my favorite TV show of all time, I present this blog post from a few years back:

Wow, Bob, wow, I'm tired. Instead of further forays into magniloquent persiflage, I'll share this with you:

"Starting at 10 a.m. today (EST), Miller will watch every episode of the David Lynch TV-Series Twin Peaks (including the European pilot) in a 30-hour stretch expected to run through mid-afternoon on Friday."

You can read more about performance artist Tom Miller's marathon fit of Peak here.

"I have found no evidence that anyone in the world has publicly achieved watching every episode of 'Twin Peaks' (plus the movie 'Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me') in one continuous sitting while only consuming coffee, cherry pie and doughnuts. I will be the first."

Thirty hours of caffeine, sugar, and surrealism. Let's rock!

Lynch Hands 80

~~~

magniloquent = high-flown or bombastic
persiflage = banter

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?