Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Random thoughts....666

Consciousness Streaming

Today is 6/6/06. I'm not worried. Did anything especially bad happen on June 6th 1966? On June 6th 1906? Or June 6th 1006? Not that I know of... My Star Wars obsessed offspring has a question. Why is it that every time a spaceship in those movies crashes or is hit by something (anything, even a rock), it explodes in an enormous fireball? Why do the "walker" machines explode when they simply fall over? Are they all full of dynamite or gasoline?... Weird: A couple I met recently apparently doesn't realize it, but I used to live next door to them. I used to see them all the time while standing at the kitchen sink (doing dishes) and looking out the window. I could see right into their apartment and would often see them walking back and forth. Not sure if I should mention this... Women can be named "April," "May," or "June." Why not July? Or February?... Two people I know have recently decided to change their names, informally, not legally. OK. Why don't I... ask everyone to call me, oh, I don't know, Desmond from now on?

Visual Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?