Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

The iPad... I guess we'll get used to the name. (Anagrams: "paid", "a dip"). It does bring up thoughts of that time of the month. And it looks like a giant iPhone, which makes it seem like a bit of a joke. As Joe says, people with Boston accents will have a hard time asking for iPods now.... Beach Blanket Bingo just arrived from Netlix today. Not a film I would normally pursue, but my wyfe is planning a beach-theme birthday party for Saturday night -- so we've invited "Frankie and Annette" to sun themselves on the plasma screen. I also have the Hawaii Beaches 1: Waves DVD for some additional ambience. Feel audio-visually prepared.... It's an open house, so stop by, gentle reader.... Tired of tying: I got two pairs of new suede slip-on shoes, in black and "coffee". They used to call these Hush Puppies. They're comfy. I have happy feet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?