Monday, June 07, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

My next-door neighbor sits out in front of his house all day in his electric wheelchair, sometimes cruising up and down the block. Feel like I'm under surveillance.... My latest Philosofish whatever-it-is has been "hit" over 13,000 times on Flickr. Some of the others have amassed over 100,000 hits -- each. Feel mystified, and maybe like I should have T-shirts and coffee mugs made up. And try for a book deal? I wish I could animate them.... Not enough sleep last night, but was served some weird coffee mixed with Ginseng ("revv pulse" haha) this morning. Tasted okay. Felt a bit more mentally vigorous than with the usual java... or maybe it was my imagination.... Saw Zen-garden-like landscaping in an acquaintance's backyard over the weekend, including a slightly sunken area that was originally the foundation of a 19th-century privy, he said. Felt envious....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?