Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Amused: I became aware today of a kids book called The Disgusting Adventures of Fleabag Monkeyface. I don't really know what it's about, but I'm thinking of adapting the title for my autobiography. The Perplexing Vicissitudes of Blogdude Scribbleface?.... Perplexed: Why did he-who-can't-be-named set fire to the bridge? Pride? Ego? These are not attributes of enlightenment. Bridges can be rebuilt, of course. And one can resort to a helicopter.... Weird: A strange (meaning unknown) woman fell asleep on my shoulder on the train this evening. Why is it that moving conveyances or vehicles put people to sleep? It must be for the same reason that rocking a baby induces slumber.... Curious: The house across the street, the one where the transvestite lives, which is a humble abode indeed (not that I live in a mansion), suddenly sports a white marble (faux marble?) statue out front of an angelic child holding a globe-like object. Not sure what this presages, if anything....

~~~

Random:
"Isabella Rossellini" by David Lynch (poem)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?