Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Excited: I'm looking forward to the reactivated Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre on Sept. 24-25. They'll be showing these films: Peeping Tom, directed by Michael Powell; The Stranger, directed by Orson Welles, and Charade, directed by Stanley Donen. I've only seen the Hitchockian Charade before, but I'd see it again. I want to see ALL of these.... Disgusted: Another mouse sighting this evening, on the kitchen counter. I need to borrow a cat.... Sleepy: I had to get up an hour earlier this morning in order to get to my dentist's office (in Manhattan) by 8 A.M. He wanted to check one of my teeth that's been painfully sensitive to hot and cold, though not so much lately, since I've started brushing with Sensodyne [product placement!]. It was a painless visit -- no charge.... Amused: I'm now following "alqaeda" on twitter, and whoever he/she/it really is, the stream is most entertaining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?