Tuesday, May 28, 2002

I bought a hat yesterday while visiting my favorite clothing store--Dee & Dee, which sells factory reject clothing at incredible discounts. (I sound like a commercial, but it's true.) It's an off-white baseball cap with a subtle logo on the front: the letters "CJ" in a small blue circle, with the words "CJ Systems Aviation Group" underneath in small letters. It looked like a great hat to wear to the beach or outside on a hot, sunny day, and it didn't have any flaws that I could see. Price: $1.78. People will think I'm a pilot. I was curious about the company, so I went to the website--the URL is on the back of the hat: cjsystemsaviation.com. Here's how the company describes itself:

"A multi-faceted private aviation company with market-leading operations in air medical services."

How cool. I don't think I'll mind wearing their hat and giving them some free publicity.
............

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?