Monday, June 10, 2002

Sometimes, everything seems to go haywire at once. One of our two phone lines has died, which means we can't do the Internet and talk on the phone at the same time for now. I've lost the car registration and insurance cards, because my wife insists that we not keep them in the glove compartment (in case the car's stolen), but rather in a plastic envelope that we grab whenever we go for a drive. The other day I dropped the envelope in the street (I think . . . ) and couldn't find it later. So now we have to go to Motor Vehicles and pray we don't get stopped in the meantime. (You must have them with you in the car, the law here says.) One of our air conditioners has conked out and it's supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow. As far as work goes, I'm currently mired in a never-ending-project-from-hell . . . .

What is it, sun spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?