Friday, October 24, 2003

A Real No-Brainer?

Today's guest blogger is my son, 12-year-old Philip, who has some things he'd like to tell you about himself:

When I was born on planet Zeytox, I was a very smart alien baby. I was so smart that I said my first word when I was two days old. On planet Zeytox, we learn everything in the same grade. We finish school at age 2. When I finished school, I was so smart that my brain overflowed my head. So they had to take it out of my head and replace it with a computer. And that is the story of why I have a computer instead of a brain.

A chip off the old block, but I wish he wouldn't pretend to give away our family secrets. We're really not from Zeytox, you know. We're from . . . France . . . yes, that's it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?