Thursday, December 02, 2004

Brain Dump

Brain Dump

Mysterious rumblings from the apartment above mine -- I think the guy who lives up there is either installing new kitchen appliances or fooling around with a jackhammer. Time for a white noise CD . . . I never think to flip the page on the wall calendar until two or three days into the month. I did it this morning and discovered that the picture symbolizing December is a shot of Marilyn Monroe in a tight red sweater. All I want for Christmas is . . . It sometimes seems that the more coffee I drink the sleepier I get. I wonder if caffeine has a reverse effect after a certain point . . . It is very disconcerting to reach for your favorite coffee mug and find a bug crawling on it. Maybe I should take this as a sign to drink more green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?