Monday, March 15, 2010

Sorry to Disappoint

I'm temporarily out of topics, so here are some recent Google search terms that brought some (probably) disgruntled souls to this benighted blahg:

Vitamin haiku

Oh, okay....

A, B, C, D, E
Should I buy all these tablets?
Real food has plenty

Ben Curtis nude home video

Ben Curtis is (was) the super-annoying "Dude, you're gettin' a Dell!" guy, from way back in the early 21st century. Why anyone wants to see this geek nude is beyond me, but I get this one a lot.

fight intp

It's a curse, I know, believe me, but you'd be better off making your peace with it. In your head, of course.

Hyperdimensional Oscillator

Try eBay.

dumbledore death drawing

Yeah, let's draw scenes from Hairy Plotter. We're not too obsessed....

Take thy face hence synecdoche

I'm impressed. "Take thy face hence" is actually a pretty good synecdoche for "scram".

philosofish restaurants

Hmm, a franchise opportunity? But I don't think my philosofish would taste very good. They might inspire some interesting dinner conversation, though.

Marilyn Chambers Outie Bellybutton

That's what you noticed? You're weird.

sergio maltagliati

I have no idea who he is, but I wish I had a poetic name like his.

is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious a real word

Yes. A silly one, but yes.

larry carlson sasquatch flash animation

Try here: http://larrycarlson.com/

narayan dutt shrimali scandal

I am SO sick of hearing about Nirayan Dutt Shrimali and his shady antics! Can't they talk about ANYTHING else on CNN?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?