Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Consciousness Streaming

Consciousness Streaming

Sometimes I feel like a dust magnet--especially when I look down at my computer keyboard and see that coating of tiny gray particles between each key. Ah choo.... I need to get a haircut. I need to mow the lawn. I'm too busy to do either right now. And so, until the weekend, the shagginess intensifies.... No, Mr. Eliot, April is not the cruelest month. August is. What is supposed to be the traditional vacation month always turns out to be my busy season. Last year, it was the nightmare process of moving to a new house, which was ultimately worth the torture in the end (double meaning!). This year, I'm just doing double duty, work-wise.... so.... Why don't I.... sleep for 12 hours this Saturday?

Visual Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?