Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

This premature autumnal weather is making me melancholy.... Was I eating Mr. Nature No Cholesterol Unsalted Trail Mix for lunch? Yes. Yes, I was. Defiantly.... After downloading, cropping, fotoshopping, and uploading about 100 photos, from Texas and the Bouckville salmagundi, over the last two days, I feel like putting the camera away for a long while and drawing something with a lead pencil.... A woman on the commuter van today told the driver to "keep the change" (50 cents). Surprised. I don't recall seeing her before or ever hearing that from any van passenger previously. Maybe her chauffeur had the day off.... Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...is it safe to eat egg rolls? That's the only egg product I can remember eating lately, though I may have had a small portion of scrambled eggs in Texas. Can't really remember. Just hoping the last one "in" wasn't a rotten egg....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?