Sunday, July 01, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania. Lately, my visitors have been in a humorous and musical mood; others have sought inspiration from the visual arts. Some undoubtedly went away disappointed. So sorry about that....

ultra pencil sketches

As I revealed here recently, I like to draw. And my pencil sketches are indeed "ultra". Here's one:

fly

Click on it for a close up, or regret it for the rest of your life.

bowler hat on a stick

That is kind of how I looked as a teenager, before I started working out. Now I'm built like a brick shithouse. People call me Clark Kent.

redneck beach house

This is when you turn yer rowboat over so the rain don't get in.

moor eeffoc

I.e., "coffee room" spelled backwards. Clever, but I think Charles Dickens thought of it first. Great name for a coffee shop... where you have to bring your own coffee.

funny quotes about wheelchairs

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair? Virgin Mobile.

Who can resist pan flute

Indeed! Elysian fields forever....

obey Beatles

Yes, obey them! Take a sad song and make it better, turn off your mind, and get back to where you once belonged. Become a happy retarded child.

Village Idiot Clipart

There are better ways to make your point, I think. Elected officials are notoriously impervious to clipart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?