Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Weird Dream



Last Night's Adventure

For some unknown reason, I wanted to visit a family named the Chryslers. When I arrived at their house, which I had never visited before, I discovered that it looked like my parent's house, though smaller, more run-down and in a more crowded neighborhood -- there were other houses close by. A friendly older woman answered the door and said "the Chryslers don't live here any more, but they're here visiting." She invited me in. The house was furnished exactly as my parents' house was when I was a teenager. This puzzled and terrified me. How could this be? I stood by the door while the woman went into another room to announce my arrival. While I waited, a large black dog appeared. (I was aware that a smaller, tan-colored dog was also in the house.) The black dog ignored me and began to scratch at the door and whine to be let out. I wasn't sure what to do. I heard knocking and thought someone was at the door. At that point, I woke up. The "knocking" was someone making noise in the apartment next door. In my groggy state, I felt disappointed that I hadn't been able to meet the Chryslers.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?